Wax Melts are a flame-free way to enjoy your favorite fragrances. To use your melts, simply break off 2 cubes and drop them into your melter. As the cubes melt, you'll find your space delightfully scented. When you notice the scent starting to fade, simply break off another cube and add it to your melter.
Although there is no flame, please be sure to never leave your melter unattended. When there is less than 1/4" of wax left in your melter, either add another cube, or dispose of the wax and start fresh with a new scent.
The Nitty Gritty Details. Our wax melts use an all-natural, 100% soy wax. Our scents are all free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance, and are 100% phthalate free. Each scent was sourced intentionally to create safer home fragrance products that you can enjoy with confidence.
- Plastic clamshell with 6 melts per package
- Net Weight of the wax is 2.75oz per package
- Clamshells are recyclable under code 3 -- please ♻️
Melting Instructions + Safety:
- To prevent fire or injury: Remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.
- Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stovetop or in non-approved appliances. Do NOT leave melter unattended while in use.
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/4" of wax.
- Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable objects.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
The Handmade Touch:
- We make and pour all of our products by hand. Because of the handmade nature of each product, variations in color and fill level are normal and to be expected.
- As with most natural wax blends, you may notice a bumpy finish after your wax has melted and cooled. This is completely normal and will not affect the longevity or performance of your wax melt.
- Other natural wax conditions such as frosting may occur and will not affect the performance of your wax melt.
Escentially Annie is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by misuse of our products.