Give your space a delightful scent and a cozy ambiance. ✨
The Nitty Gritty Details. Our candles are handpoured into an 8oz black tin. The net weight of the wax and fragrance is 6.5oz. Each candle uses a lead-free cotton wick for a cleaner burn. Speaking of burn, you can expect your candle to burn for approximately 20 hours, with proper candle care.
Our scents are all free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance, and are 100% phthalate free. Each scent was sourced intentionally to create safer home fragrance products that you can enjoy with confidence. Our wax is made from a vegan blend of natural soy and coconut, with a minuscule amount of highly refined food-grade paraffin wax. The wax blend is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and is derived from renewable sources. The blend utilizes only FDA approved waxes.
Burning Instructions + Candle Safety:
- Before burning, always trim the candle wick to ¼“ (this is important! do this every time). You can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
- Allow your candle to burn for at least 3 hours the first time you light it. A good rule of thumb is one hour of burn time for every inch of candle diameter. This will ensure that the melt pool is large enough for your candle to burn evenly, and will help prevent tunneling.
- Never, ever burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Power burning will cause carbon to build up on your wick, causing the wick to mushroom and smoke, and the flame to flare up at an unsafe height. If you want to burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours, extinguish it and let the wax cool and harden, then trim the wick, relight, and enjoy.
- Do not burn a candle with less than 1/2" of wax. Wax levels of less than 1/2" may cause the container to reach unsafe temperatures.
- Always burn your candle on a heat-safe surface. Especially as a candle burns down towards the end, the container will become hot and could damage surfaces like wood.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
The Handmade Touch:
- We make and pour all of our products by hand. Because of the handmade nature of each product, variations in color and fill level are normal and to be expected.
- As with most natural wax blends, you may notice a bumpy finish on the top of your candle after it has burned. This is completely normal and will not affect the longevity or performance of your candle.
- Other natural wax conditions such as frosting and spotting may occur and will not affect the burn of your candle.
Escentially Annie is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by misuse of our products.