Give your space a delightful scent and a cozy ambiance. ✨
The Nitty Gritty Details. Our candles are handpoured into a 9oz amber glass jar. The net weight of the wax and fragrance is 7.2oz. Each candle uses a lead-free cotton wick for a cleaner burn. Speaking of burn, you can expect your candle to burn for approximately 45+ hours, with proper candle care.
Our scents are all free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance, and are 100% phthalate free. Each scent was sourced intentionally to create safer home fragrance products that you can enjoy with confidence.
Our wax is made from a vegan blend of natural soy and coconut, with a minuscule amount of highly refined food-grade paraffin wax. The wax blend is gluten free, toxin free, paraben free, phthalate free and is derived from renewable sources. The blend utilizes only FDA approved waxes.
To enjoy your candle safely and for its full life, please follow these important instructions:
- Before burning, always trim the candle wick to ¼“ (this is important! do this every time). You can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors. Long or crooked wicks can cause unsafe burning conditions. Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches, and debris at all times.
- Allow your candle to burn from edge to edge every time you light it. At the top of the jar this will take longer (approx. 4 hours), and at the bottom of the jar it will take less time (approx. 2 hours). This will help ensure that your candle burns evenly, and for its full life.
- Never, ever burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Power burning can cause cause the wick to mushroom and smoke, the flame to flare up, and the jar to reach unsafe temperatures. If you want to burn your candle for longer than 4 hours, extinguish it and let the wax cool and harden, then trim the wick, relight, and enjoy.
- Do not burn a candle with less than 1/2" of wax. Wax levels of less than 1/2" may cause the container to reach unsafe temperatures.
- Always burn your candle on a heat-safe surface. Especially as a candle burns down towards the end, the container will become hot and could damage surfaces if left to burn for too long or with too little wax left.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended (burn within eyesight, always). Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
The Handmade Touch:
- We make and pour all of our products by hand. Because of the handmade nature of each product, variations in color and fill level are normal and to be expected.
- As with most natural wax blends, you may notice a bumpy finish after your candle has melted and cooled. This is completely normal and will not affect the longevity or performance of your candle.
- Other natural wax conditions such as frosting may occur and will not affect the performance of your candle.
Escentially Annie is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by misuse of our products.