Give your space a delightful scent and a cozy ambiance ✨
To burn your candle safely, please follow these important instructions:
- Each time you light your candle, let it burn until it has a full melt pool. You'll know you've achieved this when the entire top surface of the candle is melted from edge to edge. This will help prevent tunneling and give you an even burn for the full life of your candle.
- Never burn a candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time. Power burning (as it's called) will cause carbon to build up on your wick, causing the wick to mushroom and smoke, and the flame to flare up at an unsafe height. If you want to burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours, extinguish it and let the wax cool and harden, then trim the wick, relight, and enjoy.
- Speaking of your wick, always ALWAYS always trim your wick before every light. An untrimmed wick will cause all of the unsafe conditions listed above (carbon buildup, mushrooming, smoking, and flaring).
- When your candle has 1/2" of wax left, as sad as it is, it's time to discard it and start fresh with a new candle. Wax levels of less than 1/2" may cause the container to reach unsafe temperatures.
- Be sure to always burn your candle on a heat-safe surface. Also make sure your candle is away from drafty areas and items like curtains, etc. that could each catch fire.
- Never EVER leave a burning candle unattended.
Click here for full product usage instructions and information.