Give your space a delightful scent and a cozy ambiance. ✨
To enjoy your candle safely and for its full life, please follow these important instructions:
- Allow your candle to burn from edge to edge every time you light it. At the top of the jar this will take longer (approx. 4 hours), and at the bottom of the jar it will take less time (approx. 2 hours). This will help ensure that your candle burns evenly, and for its full life.
- Never, ever burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Power burning can cause cause the wick to mushroom and smoke, the flame to flare up, and the jar to reach unsafe temperatures. If you want to burn your candle for longer than 4 hours, extinguish it and let the wax cool and harden, then trim the wick, relight, and enjoy.
- Do not burn a candle with less than 1/2" of wax. Wax levels of less than 1/2" may cause the container to reach unsafe temperatures.
- Always burn your candle on a heat-safe surface. Especially as a candle burns down towards the end, the container will become hot and could damage surfaces if left to burn for too long or with too little wax left.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended (burn within eyesight, always). Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire. Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Click here for full product usage instructions and information.