Car Charms are a super cute way to keep your car smelling oh so fresh. ✨ Each car charm is filled with one of our signature fragrances, and will scent the interior of your vehicle for approximately 1-2 months depending on your usage.
The Nitty Gritty Details. Car Charms are packaged in a small glass bottle with a wooden cap to absorb the fragrance oil solution. Our scents are all free from carcinogens, reproductive toxins, and other potentially hazardous chemicals often found in fragrance, and are 100% phthalate free. Each scent was sourced intentionally to create safer products that you can enjoy with confidence.
- When you're ready to start diffusing the fragrance, unscrew the wooden cap to expose a small plastic stopper. Remove the stopper, replace the wooden cap, and hang your diffuser.
- Tip your diffuser for 1-2 seconds to allow a bit of the fragrance oil to soak into the wood. Be sure to not oversaturate the wood — a little bit of fragrance goes a long way.
- If you need to refresh the fragrance, simply tip the diffuser for another 1-2 seconds to allow a bit more of the oil to soak into the wood. If the wood becomes fully saturated, do not refresh the fragrance any more as the wood will not be able to absorb it, which may cause it to leak and damage the surface below it. Do not refresh the fragrance if the wood topper appears wet — it should be relatively dry to the touch. Do not refresh the fragrance more than one time per week.
- Always be sure the wooden cap is screwed on securely, and that it is on straight.
- It is recommended that you tie the diffuser up close to the mirror to prevent excessive swinging.
- Whenever your diffuser is not in use, be sure to store it in an upright position.
Warning: If you tip the diffuser for too long, the fragrance has the potential to clog the wood and leak. Spilled oil can be corrosive — immediately wipe with a cloth in the event of a spill or leak. The liquid may damage surfaces. No part of the diffuser should be ingested. Keep diffusers out of the reach of children and pets.
The Handmade Touch: We make and pour all of our products by hand. Because of the handmade nature of each product, variations in color and fill level are normal and to be expected.
Escentially Annie is not responsible for any damage that may be caused by spilled or leaked oil. If you spill any oil, wipe it up immediately with a cloth. By purchasing this product you release Escentially Annie from any liability. In the event that you receive a damaged item please email us at email@example.com so we can replace it. If you choose to use a damaged item, we are not responsible for any damages that may occur.